The following are fees set to cover costs of landfill operations:
Waste (not bagged)
Personal Demolition Projects
$ 3.00 per bag
$ 10.00 per m3
$ 25.00 per m3
Doors MUST be removed from Refrigerators and freezers before dumping.
Steel Appliances includes: Water Heaters; Water Softeners; Humidifiers; Dishwashers and Stoves/Ovens.
Small Appliances such as microwaves are FREE!
All fees MUST be paid to the Landfill Operator or Paid to the R.M. of Enterprise No. 142 prior to dumping any materials at the landfill site.
Duties of the Site Operator:
1. Operator is responsible for the management of the site during the designated hours of operation.
2. Collect appropriate fees, if any, for waste disposal and deposit it with the municipality on a monthly basis.
3. Ensure waste is designated to proper areas at the site.
4. The site operator’s primary duty is to encourage people to sort the material and only put what is necessary into the waste area. The site users should be instructed by the operator to sort out the wood, metal, shingles, trees etc., to the designated areas, and to do so without dropping off inappropriate items such as tires, plastic, paint etc. The site operator is required to supervise unloading procedures as best they can. If an individual doesn’t co-operate and has left the site, then the site operator is required to remove the inappropriate material and put it in the right location.
5. The site operator is expected to deal with the public in a friendly courteous manner and be prepared to assist them with any problems they’ve encountered or questions they may have.
6. The site operator is responsible for keeping the site open for the established hours, and for keeping the site in a tidy, safe and organized manner.
7. Operator to record names of those who do not comply with the regulations and notify the municipality.
This Policy in effect as of October 10, 2019 (Revised)
Sofas, Couches etc. can be donated to various groups such as Diabetes Foundation, Salvation Army etc.
ABSOLUTELY NO STYROFOAM IN THE RECYCLE BINS – BAG IT AND THROW IN WASTE PIT!